Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recipe Manager

I want to take the opportunity to share one of my all-time favorite apps.  It started out as an iPhone/iPad app, but now it is available for Mac and Android devices as well.  Paprika is THE BEST recipe manager I have found.  I tried several out before I found this one, and I'm hooked.

What I like about it...

  • Photo directory of all recipes
  • Built in browser to allow you to save recipes from within the browser
  • Search options that allow you to search by name, ingredient, or category
  • Custom categories
  • Support for the most popular recipe sites, but they usually add sites that you can request from within the app
  • If a site is not supported, it is very easy to manually create a recipe from the data on that site
  • Grocery manager/Shopping list - very intuitive
  • Meal planner is wonderful
  • Sync recipes, shopping lists, meal plans across devices

No comments:

Post a Comment